If you love bananas then this is a great recipe for you, it includes a yummy homemade soft serve ice cream tipped with coconut and a decandent chocolate sauce.
For this recipe you will need:
- 2 frozen Bananas
- 1 fresh banana
- Vanilla Essence
- Desiccated coconut or coconut chips
- Chia Seeds or sprinkles
- Cocoa Powder
- Maple Syrup
- Cut your bananas into 4 pieces and freeze them overnight.
- Take your frozen bananas and add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and blend until smooth (this makes a soft-serve ice cream).
- Cut your fresh banana horizontally and add two scoops of your soft serve ice cream.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, one teaspoon of maple syrup and a dash of water to make the chocolate sauce, drizzle this on top of the soft-serve ice cream.
- Add your toppings, raisins, coconut, and chia seeds. Add another drizzle of maple syrup or chocolate sauce and you got yourself a beautiful healthy-ish recipe!
Tag me on my social if you end up recreating this, hope you enjoy!