This is the perfect dish for a lazy day when you just want something that doesn’t involve a lot of prep and cooks super fast. Packed full of all the vitamins and good stuff it doesn’t disappoint in flavor.
Prep time : 5mins
You will need:
- Mixed Veg
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Tahini or dressing of choice.
- Rice wine vinegar(optional)
- Steam your veg in a steaming pot for 5 mins.
- At the same time take two cups of couscous and add 2.5 cups of warm water in a container, cover it with cling wrap or dish clothe for 5 mins.
- Cut your cucumbers and tomatoes and set the aside.
- After 5 mins your couscous is ready, fluff it up with a fork and add 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Add your veg and your dressing and its ready to serve, quick,easy ,heathly and delicious.
If you end up trying this recipe, do tag me on my instagram here, hope you enjoy!